I have over 30 years experience helping my clients with a variety of life challenges, including: Individual, Couples and Family Therapy, Trauma (simple and complex), Difficult emotions, Anxiety, Depression, disordered eating.
I offer time-limited and short-term counselling and psychotherapy as well as open-ended, longer term psychotherapy, depending on the your needs and preferences.
I provide clinical Supervision for Psychotherapists in private practice and training on an individual or small group basis. I have received approval as a supervisor from the CRPO.
Frequency of sessions negotiated on an individual basis.
I use an integrated approach:
- psychodynamic and trauma focused
- a client centred, gender and diversity conscious approach
- cognitive behaviour therapy skills
- a relational framework
- Marriage and Family therapy
- Trauma therapy
- EMDR (for more information: emdria.com)